I have been busy in 2016. I did a lot for a community, my job and myself also.
Moreover, I didn't realize what I achieved until today.
Last year I was speaking on:
- 1 grand finale of Daj się poznać
- 5 user groups including SysOps/DevOps Polska, [email protected], [email protected] and Warsaw Web Performance Group
- 6 conferences including Get.NET, IT w bankowości, IT career summit, BBQ4IT, High Load Strategy LT and DotNetConfPL
That is in average one talk per month. Awesome!
- 32 posts in 52 weeks on my blog. More stats: TOP in 2016 - some stats. I should write more often.
- MVB award and 4 articles on DZone. For more check my DZone profile
- ~850 tweets on Twitter with ~200K impressions
- and new Facebook account :)
Amazing stats. I'm shocked. My post reached ~1.2m people. Can you imagine 1.2 million people?
The rest is also impressive. I'm in:
- top 3% overall
- top 5% in asp.net, asp.net-mvc, C#, jquery and twitter-bootstrap tags
For more check out my StackOverflow profile
With Jakub Gutkowski and Paweł Łukasik we organized 10 meetings last year. 10 amazing, hands-on, all-day workshops in Warsaw and Wrocław.
Want to be a member? Sign up now to our meetup.
I'm learning French on DuoLingo. I decide to learn French to be more romantic. For example I can say:
La chaussette rouge
If you don't know what it is, just google this
I had 450+ days streak, but in the 29th of December, I forgot to do my lesson. Moreover, I forgot to buy a "code freeze". Gosh.
So here I go again. Wish me luck.
Last year I learned that my job is top secret banking stuff 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Next year will bring something new and more exciting.
Being the manager of 9 people team is exhausting. Moreover when you want to code from time to time. But I did it with a few successes. I'm really proud of myself. But to be fair, I still think that I'm better in coding than management. Or to be more precise I much more like development.
And still, I'm web guy with DevOps skills. Funny mix :)
In the last day of 2016, I learned how to ice skating backward. Can you believe it?
Last year was busy for me. I have worked a lot for a community, my job and myself. Moreover, I didn't realize what I did until today.
I'm really proud of myself. I still cannot believe that I did so many things. It is awesome!