I cannot believe, but I have following following conversation with my son (age almost 6):
- I will never hack in to Your account Daddy. - said D.
- Why You want to do this? - me
- Because I don’t have my own one - D.
- So You want one? - me
- YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! - D.
- Me to, me to. - added M.- twin sister of D. […]
- Why I don’t have an account? I have to use tablet and phone - my wife
- Ok You will have one - me
So now my PC have 4 accounts instead of one:
- My wife
It was mine old laptop with one small account, now it is a family laptop :)
Anyway I setup Microsoft Family Safety - I am really interested how it will work.